Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Measurement Conversion Chart on Kitchen Cabinets....

Who would of thought you could even use space on the inside of your kitchen cupboard doors to organize? I saw this vinyl measuring chart with the cups & spoons words online and knew I wanted to do this!! Now I can easily find my measuring cups and spoons and the best part it is soOOooo cute!! 
 
 I ordered the chart & words from Say it on the Wall for $15.00, we used the inside of 2 kitchen cabinet doors for the project one for the chart & cups and the door next to it for the spoons...
My husband and I went to our home improvement store and found some scrap wood, bought a can of red spraypaint and picked up some hooks and screws... 
I had him cut the wood to the widths we desired and we spray painted it red, we let it dry and we then screwed in the hooks we picked up at the store...
We then applied the vinyl words to the wood pieces and the measuring conversion chart to the cupboard door...
 Then we lined up the wood and screwed the wood pieces to the inside of the cupboard doors.
I lOve, lOve, lOve the way this turned out!!!!
 
I bought the combo pack (chart & labels) however I did see they sold just the chart alone also (if you didn't want the labels)..
 
and also the label set alone (if you didn't want the chart)..
 
I used both in this project...
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment