Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Organizational Goals...

Hi there I am a married mom of 3 children and LOVE projects! I would say I have always been a little OCD with cleanliness, I hate clutter! HOWEVER i secretly was the most UNORGANIZED mother in the world! I had those "hidden" piles, you know what I'm talking about, those lower kitchen cupboards full of paper piles, horrible messy drawers, and nightmare closets! People would walk in my house and say "WoW your house is sooo clean" and I would always joke and say "just don't look in my closets!!!" I recently have been trying to organize our house! I was always one of those moms that had to DIG through that paper pile for that permission slip for school, that bill, or that invitation for that birthday party, and of course when it's in that "paper pile" by the time you find it you have a crying child because you see that the party was yesterday =(....
My kids are 13, 11 and 7 and I finally realized I have to do something about this unorganized house we have, just once I would like to be able to find those pink leeggings that match my daughter's jumper and not have to spend a half hour the night before digging in laundry baskets, drawers and of course those sleepover & ballet bags that had never been emptied!!
So I am on a mission to organize this family of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment